Pinned

What's on your mind?

Break her legs 
If only. I did hear a rumor about a driver retiring in like 6 months so that'll be sweet.
Damn, these forest fires are crazy out here. I had ashes on my car from when they first broke out and outside has a yellowish tint again today. The fires are probably about a 80-100 miles away or so too. Some pot farms got burnt up out here, my brother was saying you could smell burnt weed in the air haha.
Had a blast at Mac demarcos show last night 
whatever the fuck that is
This place has been good to me. Was hoping to make one last final video before turning away but it seems I can't bring myself to even do that. Have had zero desire to come here the last couple weeks, last couple years overall really. Once I removed the bookmark from my toolbar I realized I was just clicking on it from muscle memory. Met some cool dudes, had a fun time, made it to ten years. Just wanted to say thanks to all the people both here and gone for making the site into something truly special.
ok cool
right about here is where i'd be leaving you a sweet rep love note

just 100% arkham knight

feels good man. fuck the riddler

You'll be back.

Best Wishes homegurl.

Currently sick and dayquil is helping
wtf is this? jake are you retarded?  seriously. you can no longer like posts but you can report them? 
u dumb idiot
about time you got reported

Started reading Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy

we'll see how it goes

Well my contract rates were approved, so I'll be doing contract work for my company and only doing video editing and animation stuff for them.  So roughly I'll be making about 50-60% as much as I did, but putting in only 1/5th to 1/4th the time. So it works for me. i can put my time back into my channel or finding other part time editing work.

@Al I listened to that on audiobook while I was driving across the country a few years ago. I remember enjoying it. 

@Crest Congrats, sounds like a sweet set up.

That movie was pretty good with the dude from the hobbit.

Played 9 holes of golf today, did well till I plaxidentally shot myself circa hole 7

we'll see how it goes

I think you'll enjoy that

This place has been good to me. Was hoping to make one last final video before turning away but it seems I can't bring myself to even do that. Have had zero desire to come here the last couple weeks, last couple years overall really. Once I removed the bookmark from my toolbar I realized I was just clicking on it from muscle memory. Met some cool dudes, had a fun time, made it to ten years. Just wanted to say thanks to all the people both here and gone for making the site into something truly special.

kind of in the same boat here.

I read it too some months ago,I relly liked it, fitted my humor . I would say it is a deserved classic book.

Should I make a sequel to Immortal Technique or a completely new video? Dunno!

For those who haven't seen the first one.

Doesn't necessarily need to be a sequel. But give us a story, Lat3ksi! 

we'll see how it goes

I think you'll enjoy that

not bad soo far, liking the humor

come back mr lahey
Could you really call yourself a wedding if you don't spend the extra money on an open bar?
Jk it's a free bar, just pay tips
making good progress on my dresser. Still need to sand on the drawers and build shelf and two doors. Sounds like a lot but not really. Then ready for stain.

Is the forum format/display really fucked up for anyone else? Tried in FF ~37 and Chrome (unsure of version) and it's displaying...strange

Just tested fine on IE 11.

Class starts tomorrow. Had to buy a new printer today along with a bunch of school supplies. 
Fuck I need a printer too
lol buying school supplies good luck lil niggas 
Start my first class of the year tomorrow, kind of excited kind of not
Goddamn True Detective is some heavy shit. Just watched the biker episode. Fuck this is great.

Just wait till you watch season 2:

Blah