Pinned

What's on your mind?

I have that same sandisk except 64gb. Something like $10 from bestbuy after $10 coupon or some shit like that. Fast as hell. 

Id like to have a bigger one but don't exactly need it either 

just wondering how one can pull out 1.3 million on a house thats worth 200k in two years without it being illegal?

wtf?

yooo I just had my mom get me a 3tb USB 3.0 HDD off amazon prime day for me for the xbone.
So Bruce Jenner is winning the Arthur Ashe Award for Courage at the ESPYs. Unbelievable.
Any one with a PC or PS4 needs to get Rocket League. Game is too much fun, and I fucking loathe soccer.
is it on xbone?
Nah.
It looks pretty fun. I bet my shit PC could probably run it unless it's a hog

It looks pretty fun. I bet my shit PC could probably run it unless it's a hog
Unless you have a computer from 10 years ago, you can run it. 

System reqs:

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/rocket-league/127...

I want to play this quite badly, but they haven't made it available for mac even though it was during the beta..? Ugh.

For how long is rocket league free?

everyone on r/ps4 has a hard on for it 

No idea.

yooo I just had my mom get me a 3tb USB 3.0 HDD off amazon prime day for me for the xbone.

How much?

http://www.amazon.com/Seagate-Expansion-Desktop-External-STEB5000100/dp/...

120 im guessing. pretty stupid you have to spend that much money to be able to have a decent collection of games

Hennessy Cognac is fucking disgusting, I bought a sample bottle to try cause black people (mostly females I've seen) seem to get hype over it. I'd rather drink bottom shelf vodka. 

Sitting here on my iPad listening to my grandma talk about how Obama thinks he's the antichrist and how she heard Michelle isn't even a woman and how takes so many vacations for her girls and blah blah blah fucking blah 

Ok and now my aunt just quoted Kirk Cameron lol I'm out

Stayed up all night (no surprise)
99 dollars. down from like 140 or 160 or something
That's not bad. They're slowly getting cheaper with more space which is awesome. I went into work about a half hour ago to pick up a day from someone who was leaving and ask for a raise. I asked to pick up the day and my boss gave me a raise before I could ask. Pretty great timing if you ask me. I'm also pretty happy I didn't have to ask.

How much of a raise did you get?

congrats

I didn't feel like asking so I'm going to have to wait a week or two before I figure that out :/ last time I got 75 cents, so im hoping that or a dollar. I would be very grateful. I've been working my ass off lately and we're losing 4 experienced guys so I have to pick up the slack.
Somebody pulled down my neighbors confederate flag from there flag pole and burned it in the street. gg virginia
you guys have fucking flag poles on your lawn
also, real upset at the conspiracy dmt connoisseur dude who advised the significance of wearing gold and never told why back in 2013 gym class

you guys have fucking flag poles on your lawn

no just him. he has a dont tread on me and (had) the confederate flag. pretty fucked up family too. the mom drives a retard bus and one of the 2 sons got raided years back for having a ton of CP and spent like a year in prison. 

Sounds like 'Murica to me.

Okay screw this, I'm back bischs

what's going on? :) I'm playing Halo Online, ElDorito version, join me and Scace now!

how to download?
Why would download?

Ooooooh. Right up my alley. Thanks for sharing. Gonna keep an eye on this.

Lmao, Jaime Lee Curtis stealthed around EVO today.

https://twitter.com/jamieleecurtis/status/622500719954800640

Lol that's p random 
Minions is a fucking shit movie.