Pinned

What's on your mind?

I bet that's never even seen a dirt road.

muh fukin Silveraydo.

I wnet to work. Felt (aforementioned post) all day. Now home and just want to sleep but got things I need to get done. fuck life

Anybody play that stupid fucking game crossy road. It makes me so fucking mad but I've been playing non stop.

well obviously but i feel like we should have god modders in the community, what happened to all the modders from halo 4, that game was supposed to be hard to mod too, people were even getting accounts perma banned but then they flipped that game inside out.

like my god look at the radar in that video, i need that! that radar is life! sick BR too, his other videos have more br skins

Whats a good Netflix show I can get into? I just finished Breaking Bad and now I don't know what to do with my life 
The Killing(S1&2)
I did a while back untill i had all the characters unlocked... Then i gladly deleted it again
Colorado ain't bad. This rocky ground is shit tho. 
Not a fan of lifted trucks at all
Peaky Blinders
Gotta hit up a dispensary.

My view all week:

Getting used to this South American climate. Traveled to basically every part of Colombia imaginable.

How much coke have you done

muh fukin Silveraydo.

I wnet to work. Felt (aforementioned post) all day. Now home and just want to sleep but got things I need to get done. fuck life

Why don't you seek help instead of being miserable everyday? Atleast change up your environment. You obviously want someone to know you're suffering because you're not actively making changes and you post about your mood regularly.

My view all week:

Getting used to this South American climate. Traveled to basically every part of Colombia imaginable.

That water is crystal clear. How much has this vacation set you back financially? I've never gone on vacation to a warmer climate area and my girlfriend and I are longggg overdue.

The water looks so fucking nice there!

@windex, all inclusive is probably the best bet. Have you checked groupon getaways? I get emails all the time with ideas on prices and airfare. You can get away pretty cheap. We looked at Mexico and it was dirt cheap.... Now in Holland we were looking at Greece and it was 600eu for both of us for a week (all inclusive). Gotta spend a little but it'll be worth it.

My view all week:

That water is crystal clear. How much has this vacation set you back financially? I've never gone on vacation to a warmer climate area and my girlfriend and I are longggg overdue.

Well, my scenario is very unique because my girlfriend was born in Andalucia, Colombia and has friends and family all over the country. So I've only had to pay for a hotel four days out of the 3 weeks I was here. We brought a suitcase filled with clothes we bought from outlet malls to give away to the families that host us, and they appreciate it because style here is like 20 years behind, so our bargain bin shit is premium to most people who aren't wealthy. Any Nike's or Jordans you see are knockoffs, regardless of where you go unless you're in a handful of places in Bogota or an actual Nike Factory Store (where everything is twice as expensive as it is in America). Authentic Nike is treated like Versace here. At least from a price tag perspective. Being a sneakerhead from NY, naturally I've been breaking necks left and right with my footwear. It's a completely different world out here. A beautiful place, but as an American or foreigner of any kind, you have to be very careful. There are hustlers everywhere, which comes with the territory. Certain places have extreme poverty. People live very humbly outside of the biggest cities. I've been to the Calima mountain range, Restrepo, Tulua, Buga, Cali, Cartagena, Bogota, Bucalagrande, etc. Seen the tallest mountains and people of all different lifestyles. Been in extreme cold, and extreme heat. The beach you see in the photo is called Playa Blanca. Small, relatively secluded. Interestingly enough, I had to walk past a lake of blood to get there....seriously. Some predatory thing with Alligators I guess. Being a Puertorican who doesn't speak much Spanish is funny, although I can understand most of it so nobody hustles me. There are people selling things everywhere on the beach. Aggressively in most places. Sandals, seashells, tribal masks, candy, soda, beer, jewelry, boat rides, massages, hair braiding. Anything you can imagine. But this only exists on the beach primarily, because they know where tourists are. Buses are also prey for these vendors but nobody ever really made a problem when I wasn't interested. It pays to know Spanish well enough to handle money, because in some places they'll change prices or tell you the currency you're carrying is fake and keep it because you're an American and they expect you not to know better. All that aside, being here has changed my life for the better. I really have come to appreciate traveling to places like this and have a greater love for where I'm from and how privileged I am. To break down the financial stuff....1 American Dollar = 2480 pesos. Which is excellent considering what that can buy. I've had dinner for 4 people with drinks included for 10,000 pesos. That's like 4 or 5 bucks for plates of steak, rice, beans, plantains, potato arepas and salad for everyone. Its not always that way outside of the small towns but in terms of eating you'll be living like a god. Be back soon to explain more. Losing WiFi. :) On average, everything is 25 to 50% as expensive. So you're twice as wealthy....always.

Watching The Goonies. 

We also watched Jaws today. Fuckin a that movie is so good. 

Man edit:

Did have therapy sessions over last month and a half. Save being out that money not much helped. Trying to change my environment, another 'easier said than done' situation as I'm working on selling my house, few cars/stagnant projects and still working on recovering from numerous injuries and other  health issues that I've been downplaying because I know no one wants to hear about that shite(even asked "family" for "help" and heard nothing back but follow up a few days later and X person needs money and Y person needs Z amount of favors, awesome).

There are still a few things that bring me brief moments of happiness and joy, but usually someone wants to come along and fuck that all up for me

Will check it out MstK. All inclusive would be nice for alcohol.

smutt looks like you're living the life man. It's always nice to get away and put things into perspective while soaking up all the culture 

@Madvillain, you do seem to play the victim  a lot. Just something I've noticed in a lot of your posts. Seems like someone's always out to fuck your day up. Sell some of your projects and take a vacation.

Life update: got offered an interview for the newspaper I grew up reading. Would be selling adspace to businesses. 35k a year plus commission for every sale. Could be pretty chill

>gay marriage has been legalized

great job dudes men

>the institution of marriage hasn't been done away with altogether 
dont post pics like that again PM or youre gone for a while

i've heard you mention painkillers for your injuries, madv. if they're opiates and you have any dependence i'd ponder that's directly contributing to your depression/outlook. i just speak from experience there. sorry if im wrong and an ass for assuming things.

as far as general malaise goes though i agree with windex on the vacation front. just came back from the beach recently, which felt great even though i'm usually such a foul mooded fucker. just try and convince yourself that you're not one of the ones with treatment resistant depression and find your own treatment. a good exercise/vitamin/diet regimen can do wonders as well. however i need to heed my own advice there.

edit: on a side note this voat website seems pretty kewl.

oooo

I will say Co has some fantastic views. As a flat-lander its cool to see the big plateaus  and some mountains in the background. 

Cousin showed me their weed plants this morning lol. 4 big bushes. 

Yeah generally speaking fuck IL, state sucks no redeeming qualities unless you like wind and corn in ridiculously stupid amounts.
I cut my thumb with a foot long pizza knife, I guess I luckily didn't do any worse then that. The actual incident was pretty stupid on my part.

Speaking of weed, I have to tend to this monster this weekend since BF and roommate are gone:

When he said his roommate was moving in with his baby I was picturing something else entirely........ 

Speaking of weed, I have to tend to this monster this weekend since BF and roommate are gone:

When he said his roommate was moving in with his baby I was picturing something else entirely........ 

This is the only baby I'd raise in the near future. Looks glorious. Consider yourself lucky to be in it's presence. Consume that motherfucker the moment you get a chance.
Sometimes I get really worried about life but then shit works out. Always. I don't even put much effort in. I should stop worrying already but then my luck might go away.
I still don't smoke. :3 Apparently it's made amazing progress overnight (that top picture was almost 2wks ago and it's about my height now), his roommate came home and yelped and was overjoyed and yelling at how full it is. I will never understand it lol.
That plant looks glorious.

Is it legal to grow wherever you're?

Haven't partaken in quite a while.

Is it legal to grow wherever you're?

Haven't partaken in quite a while.

Im in the Netherlands. From what I understand, it's legal to grow and have up to 5 plants but it's not legal to have lamps on it. I don't quite understand that rule.

im also in the south and it's illegal to go in the coffee shops and buy it-- this law drives me up the wall. An hour north and I can... Down here I can't even stand in the fucking shop.