10 Years at THF

Damn that is pretty crazy

Closing in on my ten years very, very soon. :)

Gonna link this to SirTopEmHat.

Still a couple months out. Sort of blows my mind though to think about this.
Shoutout to my Maine brethren Nastadon!
dont forget Kiko guys. She joined in march 05 right after launch and played with the orgres and z in customs but then took a 6 year break then came back with a new username. so actually been here longer than everyone including z
I'm deleting my account once I hit 9 years and 364 days
shiiit 10 years?

dont forget Kiko guys. She joined in march 05 right after launch and played with the orgres and z in customs but then took a 6 year break then came back with a new username. so actually been here longer than everyone including z

Post of the day.

Z sent me a scale once so I figured I would stick around.
Only reasonable, good chap.

I'm nearly there. Sunday is when I hit 10 Years.

I will add the memory of "I Love Bees" and how it started the crazy hype for Nov 9th 2004.

You almost had me there for a second.  I laughed really hard at that.

idgi

OINK OINK OINK

I wonder what NiceGuy is up too these days.
Wait a fucking second, what's the second tab?
Obviously an image of Z's cumshot.

Wait a fucking second, what's the second tab?

zfw:

yfw:

I can't say I'm disappointed
Can't believe it's been a decade since I joined, damn. I did take a huge break from just about all gaming from like 2010 until late 2014, but hey 10 years is 10 years! There is maybe only 2-3 other forums that I've been on longer. Glad this place is still around, and actually a better place for us old geezer now, mores o than it was when I joined.
I'm coming up on my 10th year here, it's been a long time coming.

Surely exciting to see all my bros from the good ole H2F days reaching this milestone with me.

Some of you have been right by my side since day 1. Friends forever and respect to all the great mods we've had in the past.

Please add me to the list! 

Heres bs to the next 10 ;)

Noice. Gettin' there. 
Just had my 9 years, so cray
this is fucked up
Lol
I'll be there in a few days :)

really doesnt feel three years away, damn

yall will be on your way to 15 by then

Honestly cant believe its been 10 years almost 

**~~***~~**~*10 months soon! WOOT WOOT!**~~*~***~~~**....... indecision

9 years and 11 months. Almost there bb.
Shoutout to my Maine brethren Nastadon!
It feels like it was only yesterday I joined this place! Have no idea how to use this new site yet though, just proves how old I'm getting!
Just mod the site Nast, THF 2.0 Modtage
My niggas smuttny and nastadon <3