Pacquaio or Mayweather?

Who will win?  And is there anyone whose gonna have the balls to live stream this? 

Money

Fucking

Mayweather

Can someone calculate how much $/sec they are making during the fight? 

PPV numbers are going to be historic.  

Manny will lose this one, sadly.

Money will win.

The second Floyd steps in the ring he makes over $300 million dollars. Dead srs

Pitching in on the PPV to watch on my boys giant theater screen. Ribs for the cookout

unlock the swag 

Money will win.

Pitching in on the PPV to watch on my boys giant theater screen. Ribs for the cookout

unlock the swag 

60% of total PPV buyers (about 300 million worth) go to the fighters, which Mayweather gets a 60/40 split. So it's more like 108 million.

Mayweather will probably win but I'd rather see Manny win just to shut him up for once. It'll be like 115-114 every round.

Money will win.

unlock the swag 

60% of total PPV buyers (about 300 million worth) go to the fighters, which Mayweather gets a 60/40 split. So it's more like 108 million.

No. Floyd makes $300 million because of his equity in Showtime and his PPV deal renewed just last year that boosts his % that much more.

Money will win.

unlock the swag 

No. Floyd makes $300 million because of his equity in Showtime and his PPV deal renewed just last year that boosts his % that much more.

source?

Wouldn't mind seeing Mayweather get knocked out. I don't see him losing though.

I fucking hate Mayweather, but I don't think he can be beat.

BTW would anyone PM me a free site to watch the fight tonight? 

Money will definitely be making money $5 million per minute.

great article with charts on the biggest earners and how much they made per minute and stats from previous payouts

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/5/1/8504835/manny-pacquiao-vs-floyd-mayweat...

I see mayweather winning by decision like usual. This fight will make both fighters billionaires from fight revenue.
$138,000/sec from PPV revenue and counting

>paying for a ppv in 2015

My roommate got it.

THE Burger King made an appearance

http://tinypic.com/r/qmxt7b/8

That's good quality

Burger King vs Jimmy Kimmel is the fight I want to see.

I only understand "OK" from Manny's corner 
bull, pac shoulda won
Numbers never lie
I agree with the outcome, but whoever that first judge was is full of shit. 118 in favor of Floyd? What fight was he watching?

He was probably 96 years old.

get on Colin

He was probably 96 years old.

get on Colin

Negative captain, studying for finals.
ended up going to watch this fight with some friends at a bar and the best part of my night was getting a free beer. most over-hyped and predictable fight of the century... 

I agree with the outcome, but whoever that first judge was is full of shit. 118 in favor of Floyd? What fight was he watching?

The fight where in only THREE rounds did Manny land over 9 punches....