Parallel worlds coming into play now...?

Just experienced it through the waking state... I woke up to my dad and brother fighting (verbally)...went to see what was going on only to find out the argument didn't take place... Come to find out...LHC switched its switch today. Any of you have similar experiences?
Wow really? Thats strange because just this morning  I woke up to my dad and brother fighting (verbally)...went to see what was going on only to find out the argument didn't take place... Come to find out...LHC switched its switch today.
3spooky5me
That's called a dream. 
Sup Schizophrenia? Wasn't expecting you this morning!

Just experienced it through the waking state... I woke up to my dad and brother fighting (verbally)...went to see what was going on only to find out the argument didn't take place... Come to find out...LHC switched its switch today. Any of you have similar experiences?

Dream Déjà Vu is so real it hurt my credit score. Not sure about parallel universes though. If there were, in one of them your family was mauled by a dog.

Perhaps the LHC is responsible for this as well. Rejoice Goat, all is not lost.

Dream Déjà Vu is so real it hurt my credit score. Not sure about parallel universes though. If there were, in one of them your family was mauled by a dog.

Perhaps the LHC is responsible for this as well. Rejoice Goat, all is not lost.

Was about to post that. Crazy how its returning after thirteen years. Yet it wouldn't satisfy me. I want to BELIEVE goddd DAmN It!!!!!