Google Fiber

Who got it?
I wish ;_;
Give me
Why do I feel like Internet hasn't changed since I started playing video games? Like basic Internet used to play Halo or Cod fine and now Internet has progressed like 7 years but notice no difference.. it may even be worse. Or 4 bars you could load shit on your phone. Now if you have one bar of 3G it won't even load.. why? But no fiber here. Anything is better than Concast

Why do I feel like Internet hasn't changed since I started playing video games? Like basic Internet used to play Halo or Cod fine and now Internet has progressed like 7 years but notice no difference.. it may even be worse. Or 4 bars you could load shit on your phone. Now if you have one bar of 3G it won't even load.. why? But no fiber here. Anything is better than Concast

I think a lot of companies will bulk their service to be higher than the previous or competing services. But in reality, the input and output is slightly better than the former. And maybe not even at all unless you are in a specific area or city with that next gen coverage/service. 

Words can sell.

arent there only a few cities that have google fiber?
Austin, KC, Boston, and a couple more. They need to work on their marketing if it's all it's cracked up to be. Their fb page doesn't seem to be gettin much attention. But people who have it have given pretty damn good feedback.
Those are test sites, it doesn't have anything to do with marketing, they are just trying it out before branching out, If I remember correctly.

NA is painfully behind the rest of the developed world when it comes to internet/cable/telcom's.

Pretty much because of greed and poor infrastructure. It's quite sad really.

I live about 30 minutes from KC. My aunt has Google Fiber and it's pretty fuckin' wild.

Sweden's gamers laugh at our avatars' visages.

Atlanta got it! I see the Google vans everyday going to work... it'll be at my house soon.

That is if I don't choose to go with Comcast 2Gbps service that they're rolling out lol.

Oh damn
lmao of course. Comcast fucks everyone and then as soon as there is potential to lose money they decide to offer something they could have been offering all along.
Oh, yeah, and it's not some slow roll out either. All of Atlanta will have it by the end of the month then AT LEAST 18,000,000 (18m) already-paying subscribers will have access to it by the end of the year in Georgia. lolwtf
I say even if Comcast does come out with something just as good or a little bit better, we stick with Google Fiber and make Comcast suffer. fuck that terrible company