What color is this dress? (poll)

What color is this dress? It's all over my facebook right now with conflicting opinions. House is divided here, brother and I see blue and black and the two kids see white and "yellow". There's another picture of this dress where everyone agrees on the color (so far that I've seen), but I can't figure out how people see something else in the first picture....

Second picture of the same dress, poll answer shouldn't be based off this picture though: http://media.tumblr.com/ec387ec0bb03230268a9e905d74097d9/tumblr_inline_n...

I see white and gold but when I first saw the pic I saw black and blue. I really dont know whats going on

photo's got a negative filter feel at first impression youll see blue and black

but it's white and gold

dress is fake, photo shopped...

White and gold.
had to do a double take when i saw this just now on facebook and it wasnt you

Updated OP with the second picture of the same dress.

Link: http://media.tumblr.com/ec387ec0bb03230268a9e905d74097d9/tumblr_inline_n...

I'm so confused, that's not the same dress is it?

I see white & gold honestly. 

Saw this on Facebook and was wondering why this shit is going viral

I'm so confused, that's not the same dress is it?

It is! lol. Connor said first picture is "white and yellow", 10 minutes later the second is "blue and black" and then I put him back on the first image and he said "black and blue".

Just saw this posted about it: http://www.buzzfeed.com/claudiakoerner/this-might-explain-why-that-dress...

stop this shit right now.

The fucking thing changed on me. Witchcraft. 

I see blue and brown
depends on the screen too it would seem my laptop showed a more w&g, my phone shows the true b&b
It looks white-purple with gold to me

Yep, just looked at it on my phone and it's blue and black. Really washed out colors but it's blue and black.

edit: well, now that I've actually seen it blue and black on my phone, i only see it that way now on my ipad.

iphone and my laptop were the same for me, and the same answers for Connor who saw the white/gold. I still don't how you see the white and gold. People are dead convinced it's white and gold despite them showing the picture with it being worn AND the shop link to the dress.
Blue and black on my screen...
i saw blue and black originally and now i can see both
I see white and gold, my wife sees yellowish and lavender.
what the fuck is this sorcery fuck you

so are we gonna start with #blackbluemasterrace soon or what? 

I feel like there's something wrong with me b/c I thought it was white(with a touch of purple) and gold

stop

its white and gold

anyone who says otherwise is a troll

white and gold for life
You're all annoying for even participating in this charade. As a master human, I will let you know it's closer to blue and black, because my brain is built right. Science trumps your white and gold. It's white balance has been altered and the lighting is insane. Use Photoshop and figure it out yourself by testing the color codes. That isn't white. The lighting is just fucking with your mind.
White and gold peasant right here
Now after not looking at it for a few hours, I can clearly see that it's blue and black. Not even washed out colors like I said beforehand.  
am i the only one who sees blue and gold?

I see white and gold but when I first saw the pic I saw black and blue. I really dont know whats going on

first time i saw the picture I saw gold and white and the second time i saw it on a different phone it was black and blue. Fuck this picture, it makes me feel like im having a stroke. 

It almost feels like its coded in a way that the colors changed on refreshing the picture

Im pretty confident its supposed to be gold and white 

You're all annoying for even participating in this charade. As a master human, I will let you know it's closer to blue and black, because my brain is built right. Science trumps your white and gold. It's white balance has been altered and the lighting is insane. Use Photoshop and figure it out yourself by testing the color codes. That isn't white. The lighting is just fucking with your mind.

pleb, there was a study done and 70% saw  gold and white. Always go with the majority in these scenarios. Sorry but you dont have superior human eye sight genetics 

Who gives a fuck what color that ugly dress is.  It's an ugly dress.
black and yellow?