As the new site debuts, I say goodbye. (for now)

I normally dont talk about my home life or real world problems on here, But i didnt wanna leave like i did last time, Not bc i think ppl missed me or wondered where i was. So many ppl have left our community out of the blue with no explanation and i for one have always wondered what had happen to those ppl.

I havent had a job since Nov, The job i had back then was from August to Nov It was a seasonal thing for Halloween. So i didnt get fired or anything like that. I have been grinding putting in apps and asking for help from friends with jobs but still nothing has popped up yet.

I currently live with my mom, me and her do not get along at all we havent since my dad died in 2011, Something that should have brought us together basically tore us apart from each other.

My plan is to get any type of job i can get and hopefully move  into a shitty apt with somebody. I have to turn my internet off the 19th so i wont be here for awhile. I recently bought a smart phone (my first one ever) and i plan on using random places wifi to look for jobs and put in apps and stuff. I may check in every know in then on there but i doubt ill be posting much.

I just wanna say congrats to Nv1 for getting the new site up and running and i hope we can finally grow into a large community like we once were. I sold my xb1 a week or so ago to buy a phone and pay the utility bill, Maybe if i can get a job and a place ill get a new XB1 if mcc ever gets 100% fixed.

I love you guys and H2F/THF so much, It has been my homepage for the internet basically for 8 years. I really need to get a job and to move out so please wish me luck guys send all your good vibes my way because i need them all right now.

If anybody wants to stay in contact with me follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/JesseMatthews55   or add me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/JesseMatthews55 it wil be much easier for me to check those than THF.

Peace <3
Good luck with the job search man. Hope to see you posting again soon

Good luck with everything, Scarecrow. I hope for the best. 

I'll keep an eye out for updates on your Twitter man :) 

Things will work themselves out, they always do. With that said, don't disown your mother. You already know what it's like having to lose a parent and regardless of how you're currently feeling, it would be absolutely devastating to lose the other.

Anyway, good luck on your journey. I'm 100% sure things will be OK.

P.S. You can still visit us on your new phone. No excuses! wink

we will miss you in the sports section buddy
Stay on the grind
when you say in apps do you mean like grub hub and uber? 

wish you all the best, crow. 

hope to see you around again

Good luck Scarecrow. You're the man.

(And go Vols!)

We'll miss you buddy.  Stay up.

Uhhh.

you really gonna two-face like that?

Good luck with job search!
Good luck friend <3
All the best crow
I hope things will work out for you and someday you will be able to post again. Best of luck.

Gonna miss your sig

and you of course.  Best

I wish you the best man! You're one of the good guys.
God damnit, I hate seeing stuff like this. I don't really appreciate how well off I am until I read some of your stories, and it just drags me down to earth again. I should really be more thankful for the things I have, and stop grasping for more all the time. Sorry to hear all of this man, I'd love to see you around here again someday. Good luck, we'll miss you while you're gone.

when you say in apps do you mean like grub hub and uber? 

No dude he means applications lol

Sorry to here you're in a rough patch bro. I hope you pull through and get back to the regular life soon.

You've always been one of the most supportive members on this site. Always giving your two cents on every Halo video and praising the creators.

Imma miss you man but I understand if you see this as the best decision for you. Take care and know you always have people to come back and talk to here!

Good luck and best of wishes, when in  doubt stay positive sometimes that's all one can do. Stay strong and keep that head up. 
Good luck. Hope to see you back once you have shit figured out.

You've always been one of the most supportive members on this site. Always giving your two cents on every Halo video and praising the creators.

Imma miss you man but I understand if you see this as the best decision for you. Take care and know you always have people to come back and talk to here!

You're right, he really has been a presence on here. COME BACK SOON SCARECROW! We'll need you when we open the NSFW thread again.

Sending good luck your way,take care scare!

Best wishes to you buddy.

thanks for all you've done around here.

<3 you buddy. you will be missed. good luck with doing what you gotta do, growing up sucks. text me sometime, you know where to find me
Good luck hombre, I'm sure you'll get back on ya feet in no time.  We'll keep in touch via Twitter.
Best of luck buddy, hope you find your ways asap. And if you ever need a christmas tage, you know where to find me ;) <3

I know it gets tiring handing in job applications all the time to no avail but trust me something will come up. 

IIRC you were one of the first people to welcome me to the site and you were always friendly. Hope everything works out.

Truly one of the good guys and great contributors around here. Take this post as my good vibes. Wishing you the best, Scarecrow. Hope things work out for you!
Best of luck to you, man. :)

Uhhh.

you really gonna two-face like that?

Lol

Damn. Best of luck dude!

Uhhh.

you really gonna two-face like that?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for all the kind words guys <3