Most famous person you have met/interacted with?

Is there anybody famous that you've met that is famous and would like to tell THF about? Could be anyone famous in gaming, sports, movies, viral, etc. Back stories encouraged. Got to shake Barry Zito's hand (asked him for a lefty shake and he accepted) during on field photo day back in 2010. Giants would go on to win the World Series that year.

I've met/had lunch with Muse. Basically the next day after we saw them live, they went to the same restaurant as us and sat down right next to us. I kinda freaked out on the inside, but had about a 2-3 minute conversation with them and it was great. Matt didn't say much though.

I've met a lot of famous athletes through my job, mostly football/basketball players though.

I occasionally see Tiesto and Hardwell in my hometown, and it's standard in this town to greet one another when you make eye contact. That's about it.
I beat Sebastien Grainger in words with friends

I've met a quite a few famous people. My personal favorite is Barry Sanders and his boy Barry jr. I was working at Jersey Mike's my senior year of college and they came in during senior week. Barry JR was checkin' the campus and was deciding between three schools at the time. Managed to talk about the upcoming super bowl, his career and also about his son. Very ironic because a week earlier to this event I started watching his son's highschool highlights... It was very cool. Shook his hand and off I went.

My father was good friends with the Hanson's father (Mmm Bop kids), did work frequently for Stephen King, and I would fish across from Jerry Springer's house everyday one summer.

I grew up with and would cover Sam Shields (Green Bay Packers cornerback) in intramural football. Once he got to high school his ego blew up and that was the end of that.

I had classes with several FSU football and baseball players including Buster Posey. I used to attend bonfires and get piss drunk at Christian Ponder's house. Also, before Jimbo Fisher took over as coach (Bowden's last season), I tried to get an interview (I was working for a local TV show in Tallahassee) with him but eventually I gave up because he was very drunk. This was at a crawfish festival, haha.

I don't care about autographs or any of that shit, the memory is good enough for me. That's it for now.

I've met Hulk Hogan once. Well, was within 10 feet of him. We were at a hospital in Missouri like over 5/6 years ago. I walked outside and saw him there with his daughter, Brooke.  Because I was like 7 years old at the time, I was just too dazed to go talk to him lmao. But it was confirmed by staff that it was indeed him.

I've only met a few famous people: lupe, dwayne wade, Hamza and Husain Abdullah. 

I met lupe at a restaurant in downtown. My friend and I were eating and some goofy looking black dude with harr potter like glasses and dreads walks in. We didn't recognize him at first but when we noticed the range rover outside we instantly thought lupe for w.e reason. So we go up to him and ask for a picture, which he was cool about. 

I met dwade at my college campus UIC. I was on campus one weekend working on a project and after we were done I wanted to shoot around my schools gym. I go inside and there's tons of security and I was talking to security about why the gym was closed and he said a few members of the miami heat were here to practice. This was the day before Miami was supposed to Chicago in g3 of the Eastern conference finals. As im walking out dwade is coming in and I asked if i could just shoot around with them and he says court is ours today young fella and walks on. 

I met Hamza and Husain Abdullah at a muslim basketball league where they were giving a talk. They made a last minute team just for fun and we ended up playing against them. They weren't really trying mainly because they picked up a bunch of  kids. Took a picture with them too.  What I remember most was there lateral quickness and their ridiculous explosiveness. 

Met a lot of bulls players like luol deng, joakim noah, jimmy butler (when he was a rookie), rip hamilton, rodney brewer at ameet the fans event they hold annually.  but i don't think that really counts

When I worked at Best Buy I sold some TV's to a few Suns players. That's about it.

Matt, didn't you used to play Halo with some NBA player?
i havent personally met any famous people but when my girlfriend was in NYC she ran into and had a conversation with woody harrelson
Gilbert Arenas! lol
Wasn't his gamertag agent zer0 or something like that? I'm a huge fan of his and i remember watching an interview when he was talking about halo 3 and that he's probably the best halo player in the nba.

The company my dad used to work for did a celebrity charity golf event when i was like five. i went to go get Charles Barkley's autograph as he was crossing a bridge and he almost pushed me in by accident because i was so small. Dude didn't even notice me lol.
Met Jerry Stackhouse in Chapel Hill when i was a kid, Vince Carter was my camp counselor at basketball camp when i was 6 - as well as Eric Montross. - i've met a ton of UNC players that went on to the NBA just because i live in Chapel Hill. Not really an interaction but my favorite experience was watching Tyler Hansborough get fucking smashed in the offseason at Top Of The Hill like 3 summers ago, dudes insane.

My dads met a ton of people but the best story i've heard from him is when we were on vacation when i was a kid. My parents went out for a drink and ended up sitting next to Metallica in this lounge at the resort. My dad said they're some of the coolest and nicest people he's ever met - plus they were smoking cigars and playing chess and shit. too fucking classy.

I met MM Mad Max MM before he got work and forgot about all of us. Phurion, played some games with Kayemx, one or two with ScaceGod, Hustla.

Did some Destiny with Ceronus, which was fucking awesome.

I walked by Brendon Small once, but I froze like hell and pussed out too hard to say anything. BUT! I did get to speak with and get an autograph with Aisha Tyler. That was cool--I babbled like a bitch there too, but she was understanding about it--real cool.

HAHAHAH no fucking way, Hulk Hogan is mine as well. Didn't really have much of an interaction but he was in the middle of Universal Studios in Orlando.

Most intimate thing I've done with an artist is probably getting slightly pushed off a stage by Tyler the Creator (I was there to dive anyway)

pics or gtfo

I'm never met anyone famous.  But I am Eskimo brothers with half of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.  
Agent Arenas was terrible at all the Halo's.

ASAP Rocky met me once a few years ago

http://tinypic.com/r/ebep0g/8

my best friend is dating Bryson Tiller If anybody knows who that is. Going down to ATL tomorrow with her to get backstage at his concert.

That looks so photoshopped
Nah it's not I was draped in all white and rocky was wearing a $30 uniqlo flannel
Imma have to go with Wanny on this one lol. HIs arm's look less dark than his upper body, and your hands look weird as shit in the picture.
Are you guys serious? It was a face swap and Two-One changed the skin colors with it. I thought it was obvious with the "he met me" not "I met him"
FUCKING FINALLY I KNOW THE STORY BEHIND THAT PICTURE

I'm friends with Dutchy and Phurion, that's about as famous as we can get.

John Elway, probably around the year 2000.  I had this best friend, we were kids.. we switched houses to stay at every weekend. When I stayed at his place and we went to church with his family, they'd always take us to Dairy Queen. I was maybe 7-10 at the time, but I remember seeing him, me and my friend were in awe. I remember, he told us it was never too early to have ice cream (early church service). We got his autograph on DQ napkins, but I haven't seen it years. Not sure I have it anymore. Later on, I figured out why he was in small-ass-town Caddo, OK, where I met him... Apparently he owns a lot of land there. Caddo is way out in the middle of nowhere farmleand. 

Met a lot of artists and DJs... not sure if that counts. 

thanks for surfacing this one gem

Met Lou Ferrigno a few years back. My neighbor owns a Haunted Hayride and he was the special guest, so she had my dad be his chauffeur while he was here.  He was nice enough to us, but he's an ass hat.  

Chris Kluwe direct messaged me on Twitter once. We had a short conversation about professional video games... the dude is a huge nerd. Was pretty random and fun. 

is that all he messaged you about

so nice i posted it twice

I actually grew up with tyler, used to actually be pretty chill friends with him years before he got famous. A bunch of our homies used to go to the same skatepark literally every fucking day of our lives aka the dirty
I filmed for Pastor Troy a few times out here and Shawty Lo from G Unit in the burg. Met most of the redskins '14 team at this bday party last year and then most of the people from real housewives of atlanta at the end of last year at a strip club in ATL.  Also a few of the original BMF members, still havent met Jeezy or Gucci tho.

I have Phurion on my Battletag, and got an Autograph from Tony Hawk. Sadly the board he signed was a Toy Machine. Still cool tho.  

I also apparently had Bob Costas put a pin on me at a sporting event when he was walking around the bleachers, greeting people. I was too young, so I take my parents' word for it. 

Someone I knew once ate with Will smith when he had his RV parked next to Will's at a Formula One event.

Edit: Double post. On mobile
no way phuriom
I met Jack Vale from YouTube. Pretty funny guy. That's about it.
I met Loras Tyrell from game of thrones at a club last year, i think his real life name is fin or something
met chris hardwick at a stand up show once. also talked to conor oberst a few weeks ago when desaparecidos was here.