Workout/Bodybuilding III: Revengeance: Part Deux

Front squats with a band around my knees super settled with slow eccentric RDLs. 

what hat have I done. I should have called in sick to work 

Front squats with a band around my knees super settled with slow eccentric RDLs. 

what hat have I done. 

Been doing sumo once a week at like 70% for about 12 weeks. Just brought my stance in and tried starting with higher hips. holy shit there's potential there. Smoked 315,325,33,345,355x4 today. before I messed with my stance and hips 315 was hard.  500 is happening. 

also so saw a dude floor press (with an axle) 495+130 in chains. wtfffffff

Y u no post videos of things.

I'm competing next sunday. Mostly for fun at this point since I'm not 100% yet after all the back tweak bullshit from the past couple months. Feelin way better but I don't wanna push it and re injure it 

http://youtu.be/iS47A2QVDho they went heavier idk why they didn't post it. I was also spotting the side that got cut off. 

and and I don't have any videos of myself cause my phone has no free storage. Gained a training partner, his input and advice has been great. I need to empty my phone so I can get some videos. 

did crossfit with my dad this morning. PR front squat of 285. 

Maybe I should crossfit more. 

or nah

inb4somethingsomethingripspine

http://youtu.be/Js638vu5k4w

You look like you're falling forward onto your toes on each rep.
yeah things felt really fucky that day. Bar was too far out in front in my set up, didn't feel like I was getting hamstrings activated. My lats were on some next level soreness. just felt like my bottom position was completely foreign. 

would you guys post your everyday eating habits

how do you break 2500 calories and get all the protein you need without taking out a loan

180lb, lift 4 days a week, work 10 hours a day. 

Oatmeal + chobani for breakfast. (sub milk or eggs for chobani sometimes).

Half lb of chicken + rice + frozen veggies for lunch. 

What at ever my mom makes for dinner. Typically some meat some grilled veggies and then I microwave a yam. Last couple weeks has been chilli, chicken parm, ham burgers, fish tacos, meatloaf, chicken stir fry. 

Protein shake. at night + candy before I work out. 

I don't track macros or $$$ but sub in more rice eggs and chicken if your broke and more milk for more calories. 

Costco pizza and milk.

Recent training devlopments: 295X5 squat, 330X3 squat, 180X5 touch and go bench, 187.5X3 pause bench, 365X3 sumo, 350X5 sumo, and 122.5 OHP for 5.

Surprised with how well everything is going. Haven't stalled on anything in like 2 months. Bench and OHP and pretty much all time PRs, regardless of body weight. Squat and deads are creeping up on rep PRs with bodyweight in mind. Have a meet in December. Looking for an optimistic 1,100 total at 165, and hoping to hit 1,050 for sure.

Finally got my Deadlift/Bench/Squat into the 700 lb range last night. Hoping to raise that at least another 50 by the end of the year.

I could put a lot more emphasis on squat but I just don't enjoy it at all

squats are fucking dumb 

PM, the most cost effective and convenient way to get calories and protein is drinking a lot of whole milk. Obviously that depends on whether or not you're trying to gain weight or cut, but if you're trying to gain weight then you need to focus on foods that are calorically dense.

Of you're going for cheap then just pound chicken thighs, ground beef, milk, eggs, potatos and rice. Of course supplementing with whey always helps, but don't rely on too much whey cuz you're never gonna get enough calories like that.

You're forgetting the awesomeness of peanut butter.

what is life with out donuts? 

gunna go watch USAPL raw nationals 93kg class tomorrow. hype

what the hell am I thinking.. peanut butter is my favorite food. Right now I'm stuck on the Peter Pan honey roasted it tastes like fuckin candy. I'm saw some Skippy Caramel PB in a Chris jones cid so I'm definitely gonna have to try that out.

myzo, how about that Jesse Norris squat red light. Did it look super fuckin deep in real life too? The vid I saw looked like he went a few inches below parallel

Weekly update I guess lol. I've been sick so I haven't trained for an entire week until yesterday. Squatted 295X5 easily, benched 185 for 5, and huuh yeah.

Went to a sport chiro on Tuesday, said it sounded like an SI joint thing, so that was good ot hear I guess. Nothing disc related. Said to strengthen my abs and glutes and it should help a lot, so I've been doing planks and glute bridges and focusing on keeping my hips and core tight, and it seems to help a lot.

8 weeks out from a meet. Going to ride linear progress leading into it. No point in peaking really I guess.

Jesse Norris' calls were bullshit. Saw other squats higher than his get white lights.

Really happy for John Haack too. If you don't know who he is look him up. 181 junior who now has the all time 181 world record tested total.

what the hell am I thinking.. peanut butter is my favorite food. Right now I'm stuck on the Peter Pan honey roasted it tastes like fuckin candy. I'm saw some Skippy Caramel PB in a Chris jones cid so I'm definitely gonna have to try that out.

myzo, how about that Jesse Norris squat red light. Did it look super fuckin deep in real life too? The vid I saw looked like he went a few inches below parallel

Missed his squats. Just saw him deadlift. TBH I'll side with the refs there. I think his torso angle changed but his hips didn't get lower. Plus they flew in this refs from around the country, they had the side views so it's really hard to argue as convincing as the video is. 

also got to meet mike hedlesky. friend of a friend. super cool dude. massive deadlift. 

also got a Titan belt at nationals. Squatted an easy 275,285,295x5 then 315x3 then benched 235x3x3 240,245,250x3, 205x5x5 then deadlifted 345,365,385,405x3. had a friend fix my deadlift form. having a fresh pair of eyes makes such a difference. 

Fucked with some chains today. Fixing my form so still trying to deadlift 3 days a week but instead of Deficit and sumo and conventional I'm trying to keep form the same. Might do some pauses tomorrow. 

245x4x1 2 chains
245x4x1 3 chains
295x3x1 3 chains
315x3x1 3 chains
315x3x1 4 chains
Chains 16.6lbs each

those are chains per side. All of them are off the ground at the top. 

so i'll just buy more food and eat more of it more often, and see if i can exchange days off with the grocer to clock in for them for so many hours to pay off my expensive food habit
i don't get tired of eating, just panic about the money i'm throwing away. and about what's going on in my hot bod whenever i eat 2 lbs of bacon in 3 days
I understand man, food is absolutely my #1 biggest expense. It's just part of the lifestyle man. If you're really dedicated to achieving something then you'll spend the money to make it happen. You gotta learn to budget and put a few bucks aside for food. Just don't get caught up with all the supplements and shit. If your diet and sleep aren't on point then you shouldn't even know what BCAA stands for.
So my best bench ever is 205 paused... I just did 200 pause Larsen press. This is stupid.

had to google Larsen press. 

Instagram.com/jackedtuary

posting random training vids to archive them instead of them taking up space on my phone

So my best bench ever is 205 paused... I just did 200 pause Larsen press. This is stupid.

How do you program you bench press spanks? As far as volume, intensity, and frequency? 

I bench 3 times a week. Work up to a set of 5 touch and go one day, work up to a heavier set of paused triples the second day, and then do close grip bench for higher reps and 3 sets. I do accessory work after every day. Either slingshot, spoto, or Larsen. Bench has really improved though. Hit an all time pause triple PR last night, did 192.5 for 3. Best bench ever regardless of my body weight. 
I don't remember seeing a Costco nearby you Blane but that helps me a LOT. I buy egg whites, whey, greek yogurt, and a ton of eggs and I get everything I need  in my diet for way less than what I'd get at a regular grocery store.
come down here and get egg whites, whey, greek yogurt, and a ton of eggs for me pls
335x4 squat PR, first squat PR in like two years. dope. 255x2x4 bench. peak is starting strong
I've been drinking a glass or two of red wine before I lift (usually on curl day) . Scientists/JRE say that the antioxidants help neutralize PCr buffers in your muscles, getting max reps. It makes me pretty wobbley but I like the results
Wat

yeah that seems sketch trend. if it works for ya keep at it though. i personally just couldn't imagine giving my all in a workout even semi-buzzed. also if the antioxidants are all it's about why not just drink green tea or take a multivitamin?

in a similar vein is there any legitamacy to the claims that coffee after a workout reduces muscle soreness the following days? that is if you still get sore.

come down here and get egg whites, whey, greek yogurt, and a ton of eggs for me pls
lol egg whites and eggs. when she does that pm come down here and share egg whites, whey, greek yogurt, and a ton of eggs with me pls