Dreams you've recently had

Well, I had a pretty vivid one last night. One of my recurring dreams..

To sum it up nicely, tsunami.

Now, I find it amazing to see this. Which could generate something...IF a big one hit.

No joke, i never have dreams but last night I had a dream where I was having sex

was I abdicated by aliens and used for repopulation or something?  

No joke, i never have dreams but last night I had a dream where I was having sex

was I abdicated by aliens and used for repopulation or something?  

I have a recurring dream that I can dunk.   I've had this dream countless times.
I sometimes dream about hitting clips. Feels good in dream life, but when I wake up and realize it wasn't real I get sad.

I have the most vivid dreams when I'm constantly waking up and falling back asleep at night. 

The last round of this produced an incredible sequence involving a futuristic war over the night sky of New York City. 

I was part of a member onboard a spaceship that was landed on some planet. I have no knowledge of the actual planet, I think it was just earth. I was on my break outside on the ground nearby the ship and I hear this sirens go off. I run to the ship for cover and then I remember I forgot my lunch at my break spot. It ended up turning into a spin off of attack on titan somehow. Instead of there being a huge wall during the medieval times, they came from underground caves I guess. The entrance that they where coming out of happened to be where my break was. I got fucked. Fast forward a little, i have no idea how I transitioned to this but I was with a girl who was pregnant. I'm not sure, but I don't think it was mine or anything. I ended up having to rush her to the hospital for delivery. The rest was really weird because she was trying to hide the fact that she was pregnant. Fast forward to another memory, I'm forced to drive a car to work but I apparently don't remember how to drive very well. My mom is in the seat next to me as I'm during during a heavy rain storm. I see lightning in the distance and all of the sudden It got very intense and I felt as if I crashed into another car but what really happened was the car got hit by lightning. I don't know why, but it really decimated the car and knocked us off our asses. I stumbled out of the car and dialed 911. I started talking to them casually as if what just happened wasn't urgent or anything. While I'm on the phone I look up an there's a light show just happening above, near the top of the trees surrounding me. This electric storm was dancing all around the air playing with the electric poles and higher up structures.

Goddamn, my dreams are weird.

tt: *yawn*
I think I feel pain in my dreams sometimes. Like I felt something when the lightning struck my car. Is it just my brain tricking me? It just seems super realistic sometimes.
sounds to me like yr feeling pain the way pain is felt
But are you suppose to feel pain when you're dreaming?
i never feel pain in dreams, atleast that i can remember. in one of my coolest dreams ever a witch casted a spell at me, and it hit me and blew me onto my back. i remember expecting it to hurt, but then i looked down and i was just fine. kind of the same way i cant hurt other people during fights in dreams, i feel like im throwing punches underwater.
that's bc ur impotent

i dreamt i was gonna get a fucking paycheck

but i woke up and all i got was disappointment today

that's bc ur impotent
now i am :(
Pain in dreams? The only thing I get is sleep paralysis. .kinda feels like how your leg or hand falls asleep but the whole body...a buzzing vibration feeling....never painful. My wish is its aliens, but more an likely the vibes from dmt which our brains release during REM sleep...also reminds me of ecstasy I took back in the day. Which releases serotonin...