Your Pet Peeves

When your friend says get online to play some H so you get on then end up waiting an hour until he actually gets on.... *COUGH* @Behvy

FUCK YOU SHANE

People who think that being dumb is cool. People who think that not putting forth an effort is cool. People who constantly need reassurance. 

When someone tells you that they are on the way when they clearly are not. People who run with dogs that aren't meant for distance running. People who make a 100 second-long snapchat story of exclusively selfies. 

This is my ex husband every fucking time I need to meet him or am waiting on him for picking up/dropping off our kid. Last week I waited at a train station stop (at FORTY TWO WEEKS PREGNANT) for an hour and a half with our kid. He said he was "popping into" the bank and then he'd be on his way. So I figured, okay, only takes 5 minutes at the bank and 10 minutes to the stop...then he tells me he sat down with a credit advisor. like, wat? you knew I was on my way and you decide to seek out credit advice first? ugh. then every other time I ask him when he's bringing Marshall back he says he's on his way and he shows up 2 hours later.

"I could care less"

It's worse when I hear it said that way in films. 

Ah remembered more.

When you get booted out of a Halo game because of a betrayal that was stupidity on the other players part.

When I see another bitch in the bathroom not wash her hands after she took a piss or a shit, and walks out with smiles. 

-Tim Duncan.

-People who refuse to look at you while having a conversation. This weeks Sunny had a great bit about that.

SAYING SOMETHING FUNNY TO A FRIEND NEXT TO YOU AND THEN THEY REPEAT YOUR JOKE RIGHT AFTER YOU SAID IT TO THE GROUP AND THEY GET THE RECOGNITION

have to bump this because i'm so enraged.

the new bane of my existence is this whole "THIS IS ME" shit on social media. please tell me i'm not the only one who sees this constantly. i can go to any random girl's page on facebook and not even have to scroll to see the first beshitten "~omg this is soooo 100% super duper no fucking doubt LITERALLY me~". i understand the need to connect with people by relating about common interests, but this is getting outta hand. we gotta put a stop to this before i go insane.

example:

*spoilered for graphic nudity. i got your back mods.

When Netflix asks me if I'm still watching
i hate when people do things for the sake of being cool in general. it's a mark of insecurity
SAYING SOMETHING FUNNY TO A FRIEND NEXT TO YOU AND THEN THEY REPEAT YOUR JOKE RIGHT AFTER YOU SAID IT TO THE GROUP AND THEY GET THE RECOGNITION
Dude, my friend does this all the time. The worst thing is when he posts it on FB, or tells a friend, then that friend tells me my own joke.