Official Clothing Thread/WAYWT

boost lows are legit.
I've been eyeing that hillfiger jacket for months now. Where you get it?
Like I said before, complete rip off of the Roshes and I doubt they're as durable as em too.

basic bitch post

using these at the gym only, too much dirt, snow, salt on the side walks

3 pairs of janowskis. the top 2 were purcashed for less than 50 each, bottoms were full price

I have a lot fo other shoes, just felt like posting these

camos have been the go to for the past couple of weeks

all the snow is melting right now, so they are all pretty dirty

I like those roshes

I like those roshes

I like them too. Bought them at Niketown in chicago, figured no one around here would have them. Dude at the gym has them..

Copped these http://www.butyjana.pl/product/picture/full_size_marked/16679/meskie_adi...

I have a dilemma of whether to get this jacket for winter, or this

@Frezz Check this site https://marketplace.asos.com Heaps of independent stores/boutiques around the world selling their own clothing and more importantly Late 70's-80's vintage from: Adidas Originals, Lacoste, Hilfiger, Nike and more. Start with this store 

What do you guys think of Express? To mainstream?
I wouldn't fill my closet with it, but I think they make some nice outerwear here and there. Affordable also. I owned one of their peacoats a few years back.
I like Express, don't have much experience with the guys side except knowing the jeans look nice. I don't know what mainstream means with fashion though? I buy whatever I like... Express, Calvin Klein, Guess, H&M, Saks, Bloomingdales, Nordstroms, throw in some strictly girl stores and that's where I'm at. It's all mainstream I guess?

I wouldn't fill my closet with it, but I think they make some nice outerwear here and there. Affordable also. I owned one of their peacoats a few years back.

Damn, affordable? I bought two dress shirts last weekend for $120. Maybe I'm cheap.

I only shop at express with the discounts and coupons, they're frequently 40% off or $10-50 off so much of whatever. I think original price isn't worth it, there's designer labels from the outlets that cost equally that much and you're usually getting way better fabrics.

I only shop at express with the discounts and coupons, they're frequently 40% off or $10-50 off so much of whatever. I think original price isn't worth it, there's designer labels from the outlets that cost equally that much and you're usually getting way better fabrics.

Will keep in mind for future for sure.

Levi's for jeans.

3 pairs of janowskis. the top 2 were purcashed for less than 50 each, bottoms were full price

Those are sick. What's the colourway? I need a new pair of janks.

Too expensive for the quality, in regards to express. 

I messsaged you on skype smutt, hmu

Too expensive for the quality, in regards to express. 

I messsaged you on skype smutt, hmu

I got you buddy. Just crawled out of bed.
they are a silver reflective kind of material, they are kind of plush, i have no idea what the material is

Impulsively bought these a week ago and they came today. Dunno if I really like them. Upper is leather but kinda feels like suede. It does have a red pull tab that I like.

http://tinypic.com/r/34e69uu/8

Are those the Upper Middle Class 7's that just dropped last week?

Yeah they are. The line was so long to get them. Dropped at midnight last week. Had to get the valet to park my Range Rover which took forever, then had to stand in line the while they handed out glasses of wine to taste for everybody. But it was white wine while I enjoy red. Then the guys standing in line in front of me kept complaining that the band they hired to entertain the guest was entirely too loud, we could barely hear each other talk about how mundane our 9 to 5 banking jobs were.

pretty shit experience, never going to another release again

Damn I was not expecting that funny ass response, well fucking played.

Closest thing to those I'd consider wearing are Clarks but to each his own. You like what ya like and that's all that matters at the end of the day.

Sneaker realeses are mad fun though if you go with the homies and bring shenanigans. Last time I camped out for some Jay's I took two tabs and had a blast standing in line.

Those are clean Sky. I like.

Only ever camped out for something once, and it was way before I was in the sneaker game. So glad my connects make it so I never have to again. That shit is blow, especially in the winter. I could be chilling indoors and just get my pair three weeks early, or worst case scenario I stroll in an hour after the release and they're held behind the counter for me. Those lines turn into brawls real quick where I'm from. I don't play that shit. Lots of goonies waiting on the corner to jack your shoes anyway. Never that. I'm fortunate.

I got stuck up like 1-2 years ago in Cambridge when they dropped the Bred 1's, thank God I didn't have too much guap on me.  Lost around $400 (was planning on pickin up some herb from a friend who was goin to school in Boston at the time and I couldn't smoke that whole following week :c) which I ended up making back reselling the shoes. I'm just glad it was some chump I was able to talk into giving flat out cash rather than giving up the shoes.

I've never been in a beef at a sneaker release but you do see em all the time, especially at the front. That's why when I was goin consistently I used to roll squaded with at least 3 other peeps with me just in case shit popped off.

Sorry to hear that. The hype is just getting ridiculous lately. If you do line up, it just makes sense to bring friends considering how stupid expensive a lot of these releases are. Even as far back as the Staple Nike SB Dunk Low "Pidgeons" that caused a literal riot in NY. I knew two guys on that line that ended up photographed in the city newspaper.

Resellers like me got the game all fucked up. :-*

What you got for kicks Size 12 you tryna get rid of? Jordan's, SB's, etc.

And shit happens fam, ain't stressin it though. At the time I was over the money I lost but when I look back I'm just glad I'm alive. Nobody tryna get shot and or stabbed over some kicks.

My collection is between 9.5 and 10.5. The only thing I can think of that you'd fit in off the top of my head are 2004 Olympic 7's that I kept fresh for a while. Size 11.5, 8/10 condition. Leather still real clean with gold tip laces. Minor little marks here and there but nothing noticable. They're back home in my bedroom in Brooklyn. I still break necks with those. If you're interested I'd make you a good deal. Dead stock they go for 400+ but I wouldn't even charge half that. Never balled in them or anything. Just rock em casually to stunt on kids.

Yea definitely try and hold on to those for me,  depending on the shoe I can rock as small as an 11.

Sell em if you run into a chump who wants em for that resell rape though, gotta respect the hustle.

I'm also lookin for some '08 Carmine's, not too big on the new Icy soles the new releases come out with. Looks dumb with certain colors, like the Carmine's, to me personally.

I have no Idea what I should wear for prom. Doesn't help I have almost zero dress clothes too. Can anybody help?
Just rent a tux and buy some dress shoes.
Yea I bought a tux my senior year like a dickhead and I haven't had the chance to wear it again, not regretting it cuz it's fresh as fuck. I say just rent one and try out bowties and regular ties to see what you like. Bowties in my opinion are fresh as fuck if you can rock em.

What's a good website to look for shirts for going on a date/going out?  My wardrobe sucks.

What's a good website to look for shirts for going on a date/going out?  My wardrobe sucks.

Um it really depends on what you like to wear. You can't go wrong with Ralph Lauren though. Their Polo brand of clothing is nice stuff if you ask me.

button down/polo, dark denim or chinos, brogues or derbys whats ur budget

finally got it lmfao