Hannibal Series Tribute - Disasterpeace

With the wrap up of the first arc of Season 3 I felt inspired to do a short series tribute. However it looks like the show unfortunately wont get renewed for a fourth season :( , So I'll edit a longer and final tribute once the Red Dragon arc is over. This was a fun and great piece of music to use for Hannibal from the soundtrack to It Follows, a movie I'd recommend checking out.

Music - It Follows Soundtrack - "Title"

I'm super butthurt this show got cancelled.
I think we all are. The filming style and cinematography are beautiful along with such a great cast of characters. After Dexter was over I needed a similar kind of show to replace it and Hannibal blew Dexter out of the water then ate him. 

I was addicted to this show like no other, but I don't quite care for the new season tbh. I actually stopped after 3 or 4 episodes.

I don't know if stuff is just going over my head, but I felt like it just got...annoyingly cerebral. Maybe that's a shit way of describing it, but I just mean that it sort of turned into just a constant stream of vagueness and symbolism or whatever. I found myself thinking, "Dude...nobody talks like that," during a lot of the conversations....idk. Am I just too stupid or something?

This video was fantastic though. Fucking chilling. Although I'm not sure if it's just the Youtube stream or whatever, but the audio actually seems slightly off. It's probably easiest to see at 0:22, his lips totally start moving before the sound comes in.

I was addicted to this show like no other, but I don't quite care for the new season tbh. I actually stopped after 3 or 4 episodes.

I don't know if stuff is just going over my head, but I felt like it just got...annoyingly cerebral. Maybe that's a shit way of describing it, but I just mean that it sort of turned into just a constant stream of vagueness and symbolism or whatever. I found myself thinking, "Dude...nobody talks like that," during a lot of the conversations....idk. Am I just too stupid or something?

This video was fantastic though. Fucking chilling. Although I'm not sure if it's just the Youtube stream or whatever, but the audio actually seems slightly off. It's probably easiest to see at 0:22, his lips totally start moving before the sound comes in.

His dialog does start just a second before his actual frame comes in with him talking(which I did on purpose and you'd find a lot of editors do this several times when making these kinds of fan tributes. However I made sure it was perfectly on sync. The audio track for that was only extended backwards a bit but still should have matched up with the scene. Even though I know it's exactly where it needs to be on the editing track, I also checked the scene in the episode many times to also make sure. Honestly I'd like to say it's a bit of an illusion that his lips are slightly off sync. I've had this happen with a HouseMD video of mine once where I knew what House was saying was perfectly synced up because I never even messed with the audio track placement. However his British accent with how the scene cuts in made it appear like the lip syncing was slightly off. In the case of this video I wish I still had the project file so I could try and prove it. I personally think it's just a mind glitch on our parts. Of course there is always that chance It was one or two frames off but I swear I checked it several times lol... However smoking weed while editing can cause dumb mistakes like that. 

As for your thoughts on Season 3. I'd rather link Colin to your post since I feel he would be able to explain better the issues you have with the season.   

Hmmm...

I mean I've watched the video more than 5x now and I can't stop seeing everyone's lips move before the audio comes in. Of course I don't know shit and I believe you that it's probably just my mind tricking me. When you watch the vid on Youtube and pay hella attention, does it look off to you? WHAT IF I'M CRAZY

And I'm totally down to read whatever SickShitDick has to say. I'm more than open to getting back into it.