LOL! Happy Birthday Throwback

So.  I got an email wishing me a happy birthday from the old H2F.  Figured I'd stop in and say "hi".  Hope everyone is doing well.  I've come a long way in life.  Father of two children, a beautiful baby boy and a two year old monster of a girl.  I've been married for five years and life is in a nice steady incline.   Who's around?  Any big changes aside from clearly Z is no longer site owner.  

Any good stories?

Edit:  For old times sake, :boat:

Hot diggity damn, good to see ya. Theres some 10 year vets still kicking round these parts. Good to hear youve got things going on track. I guess im gonna be more careful around little girls now. Good stories, hm, kinda depends on what time span. Plenty of madness before but lately weve been rather chill actually, compared to the shit that used to go down i guess anything would be. A gamer grows up, as our teacher once said.
Yeah, things used to be so dramatic and I kind of loved it.  It's nice to not have to care about what's happening but it would be equally nice to have my youth back and be a jack ass.  What happened with Z? Guy used to be a total d-bag.
He was. Kept us floating without any control since 2008 or so. Then we had a huge fight over control and direction in 2012. Shit got intense. And then @nv1ncible bought the place and he built this with some comminty assistance and we transfered. Everything is still available on halo2forum.com as an archive. I used to be somewhat involved in every bit of drama but last few years ive been more involved with organizing things here so you kinda get our of that stuff.
That's great though.  This place looks different!  I'm sad my moderator powers are gone.  I was SOO active!
Only me and Smuttny are left as mods, everyone else has been rendered our underlings. As is only right.
That's probably for the best.  Can't imagine I'd ever be of any use to this place with how busy I've become. 
Missed yours truly winning Mr. THF 2012, would have been fun to have you along the ride

http://challonge.com/mrthf2012

that was so much fun, also so ridiculous

the period leading up to that was my image phase, probably my most active, most fun time on the COT boards.

chatting in ex chat, I forgot what it was called fuck. something !bangerang or something  anyways, fun times