Finally Rebuilt My PC

You have no idea how long I've been working on this. 3 motherboards, 2 cases, 2 CPUs, 32gbs of ram and 12 tb of HDD space later, this shitty build is finally done.

Corsair H100i Liquid Cooling
Intel i5 3470 (OC'd to 3.9/4ghz)
16 gb Vengence Ram 1600 mhz (OC'ing to 2k+)
ATI Radeon R7 260x
ATI Radeon Sapphire HD 5750
ASRock z75 (temp)
ASUS P8 Z77 LK & z87 Gryphon (being RMA'd)
6x Lan Speed & not running Crossfire yet because the other slot is 2.0 atm
WD 2 TB, 3 TB, 750gb and 500gb
WD MyCloud 4TB NAS

Finally got a new remote for my AverMedia Game Capture HD II today as well so I can start capping again.
Selling my backup parts after RMA for either a Xeon or i7 4k build with SSD.

The PC gods thank you for your blood offering.

DO IT FO DA BOOK

the necronomicon that is.

Bench from my laptop Ive been editing with

PC:

About to test the crossfire now

Going to be using team render to utilize the i7 on my laptop and GFX on the rig

Fucking bleeding lol, after my first pc gave me so much shit im gonna use it till im 50 fuck going through that bs again

Fucking bleeding lol, after my first pc gave me so much shit im gonna use it till im 50 fuck going through that bs again

I actually have a lot of fun building rigs, it's similar to working on cars to me. And I try to upgrade constantly without getting things as they first drop to economically stay in the loop haha. But after I get a few things RMA'd I may use my Gryphon to build a i7 rig. Found a i7 4k and a Xeon 5690 both for >350 ea. 

And I finally got everything running smooth. Installed COD4, Witcher 3 and Skyrim with RealVision ESB Realistic Rendering. Screens later. Still trying to install H2V, ASC 1-4, Crysis 1-4,  FarCry 3 & 4 and GTA 4 & 5 while I get my After Effects plugins installed.

That blood :,D Nice rig man.
Thanks, I'll be up'ing footage here:
http://plays.tv/u/BLKOUT