What's going on with your Car/Truck/Vehicle? V3

Yup. Crawling under there was a bitch. Would've been way easier to have it lifted in the air but I saved myself $25 and learned something
did you buy the factory running boards
Yup, had him order them when I went and got my oil changed last week. Saw them there and said, "fuck I kind of want those" haha.
if I do anything to my truck its add factory running boards. they just look so damn good. All aftermarket I've seen look like shit.
Tailgate / Cago Hatch glass on one of my wagons got shattered last night during some...events. Pretty mad (no pun intended) , now wondering if I should just cut my losses, part and  crush because it's going to be at least $300 and the entire front end needs a rebuild (suspension) which would be at least another $300, on top of the other issues it has. Ugh...
Im going to get it leveled here sometime and get the bed spray lined. Only other plans I have for it so far. I like the stock look, not a huge fan of highly lifted trucks
Still finding new scratches and dings on my truck. Shit is pissing me off

Been to a fuckload of junkyards and can't find a tailgate. Time to start parts car shopping. And by that I mean finding a better replacement. The thought of owning another Pathfinder came into my mind.

Still waiting on my top to be delivered.

Debating holding on to one project or letting it go, don't know if I want to continue it or not.

how bout you post pics eh?

A gentleman never kisses and tells ; ) - I did post a recent one in WOYM but that was just a turbroh.

Maybe a few, need to get photo$hop installed so I can watermark. Localfags been flexin on instagram with my shit, which is surprising to me lol. I don't use IG but was notified by friends, I'mma know it's mine thru all 50 of dem filters homie.

My new Silveraydoo. Rough country 7 1/2" lift 

Looks a lot bigger in person. 

A gentleman never kisses and tells ; ) - I did post a recent one in WOYM but that was just a turbroh.

Oh you mean that puny <75mm? wink

Well I'd like it to spool sometime this year haha, street car problems cheeky

my phone messed this one up so 'ave it, just another run of the mill build; special stuff is a Hypertune Intake Mani + Fuel Rail (what flash caught in that pic)

got a bunch of other boring junk too so blegh

Currently doing some "Science" trying to figure out clutch line and fitting/thread for adapating a KA(24) 5 Speed (and slave cyl) to "something else", working out what clutch master cyl I'm going use, as well as how my mounts are going to work

...that's a 2JZ...in a Mark IV. I swear to god if you don't at least PM me some fucking pictures I'm going to steal your ride.

Been too busy to even think about working on my vehicles lately. Need to get to it soon because summer up here in Alaska is gone too quick. I need to find a better frame for my F100 and do a body/motor swap. And I'm thinking about making a mud/snow machine out of my Suzuki which would entail so much pipe and body work it might not be worth it.

Edittttt: My wife is getting a job next week. Meaning I will be able to spend more money on my vehicles. I simply do not make enough to support all of my projects.

Re-Edit: Luv u guyz

blinkers don't work (but hazards do), drivers window doesn't work, emergency light (not break) is always on.
get a new alternator and battery
Goddamn I want a NA Miata so bad, 50/50 weight, fun to drive, small and compact. Throw on some coils, front lip and RPF1s. Fuuuckkkkkk
my a/c broke. they already checked the freon and flushed it or whatever. they say they think it's a bad compressor and quoted $1300 for my 2007 Nissan Ultima. I laff'd and said no thanks. he then told me he could do it with used parts for about 400 including labor but there is no warranty on the parts.

$238

I had to replace mine on my 2003 Altima. It took about 40 minutes and required no special tools or extravagant knowledge. Check out a youtube video on it and you will be golden.

edit: thats the one with the extra components too, you may not need all of them, but it's good to change them after a failed compressor.

Yeah just buy the parts for cheap and wrench it in yourself. Fixing your own car is rewarding. That said I don't even run my a/c, I've maybe turned it on 3 times this summer. It hogs so much power from my GT and it makes run a few degrees hotter.
Thank you guys so much! Unfortunately @sky I do have to run my a/c here. Temperatures are 99+ degrees with 85%+ humidity and Ive got black leather seats. I used my car as a sauna all last week to help me sweat shit out for my drug test 
Really want an ecodiesel ram
heard ford releasing updated f150 limited  with 360 degree camera system and massaging seats

heard ford releasing updated f150 limited  with 360 degree camera system and massaging seats

Fuck Ford trucks.

but this, I can get with this.

Why can't civics be RWD? The new Type R being brought to the U.S. is sexy as fuck but they kill it with FWD. also when I was up in Tyson's Corner up on Northen Virginia, it's apparently is full of rich people. In a 2 mile span I saw a GTR, '15 Porchse GT3 and a (assumed) cars and coffee with a MP4-12C, SLS Black Series, 458, Gallardo and a lot of more that I didn't get to see because I was doing 55mph. But damn that MP4 is sexy as hell, first time I've ever seen one along with the GT3. 

And when me and my gf were heading back to the car park in DC the roads were blocked off by the secret service and we saw Obama's Cadillac. Holy shit that thing is a fucking tank, makes a Rolls Royce Phantom look like a Mini.

eww why you do that? I think they look better with the rear slightly higher than the front

Painted my grill/bumper white. Before/after

I think it looks better
Have been looking a lot into sport bikes lately because since I bought my truck I am spending crazy $$$ in gas. Everything is telling me the Yamaha R3 is the best starter bike I can get. Anyone here have any suggestions?

MEAT

http://tinypic.com/r/21mhlys/8

http://tinypic.com/r/2d7wvq1/8

told you MV that these Tiburon front seats would look mint as fuck.

and the gauge housing on the previous pic is carbon fiber covered painted.

I could get a used corvette stingray for 55k. Funny thing is if I sell my truck, the bank would possibly give me the ok for the loan to buy it haha
fuck that