::Official Post Your Car Picture Thread:: (bragging also goes here)
Please post all pictures of your cars here. Multiple pictures, stats, or anything else that seems to fit under the topic all goes here.
I'll have pictures of my car up later, even though it's not really anything to brag about.
Acura RSX coupe
Base price: $20,325
Received top marks from: J.D. Power (overall quality)
Acura's RSX coupe is the brand's entry-level model.
* 1,998 cc 2 liters in-line 4 front engine with 86 mm bore, 86 mm stroke, 9.8 compression ratio, double overhead cam, variable valve timing/camshaft and four valves per cylinder
* Unleaded fuel 86
* Fuel economy EPA highway (mpg): 34 and EPA city (mpg): 27
* Multi-point injection fuel system
* 13.2 gallon main unleaded fuel tank
* Power: 116 kW , 155 HP SAE @ 6,500 rpm; 139 ft lb , 188 Nm @ 4,000 rpm
* Four-wheel ABS
* Four disc brakes including two ventilated discs
* Spacesaver steel rim internal spare wheel
* Strut front suspension independent with stabilizer bar and coil springs , wishbone rear suspension independent with stabilizer bar and coil springs.
Basically, I love this car. Once I get actual photos of mine, I'll post them, but as of right now, I don't have any. Basically, this car is everything that Acura claims to deliver!